Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't hit Milton in years. Is the ramp right on Mahoning Ave the launch of choice, or are there others that are better?

Thanks,

WPM

·
Registered
969 Posts
I usually use the Mahoning Rd. ramp. It's pretty decent. The other ramp at Robinsons Point is just inside the no wake zone, I mean literally just inside! It can be tough there launching and trailering, especially on a busy day. The wake washes right up to the ramp. I launched there a couple of weeks ago and some jack#$# went blowing right by me, within 15 yards, in a large pleasure boat. It put my bow completely under. I didn't even have mine started yet! He wasn't in the wrong, as he was just outside the no wake zone. It was just plain disrespectful!

·
Registered
827 Posts
I use Pointview too. If my memory is correct, there are no docks at the Mahoning ramp, just a simple concrete slab?

·
Registered
58 Posts
They're all garbage in comparison to any other lake around here. No where to tie off to, with the exception of the so called courtesy dock off Mahoning. The other has the no wake zone waaaayyy too damn close to the docks and again nowhere to tie off to. If you have a boat you don't care much about, by al means hav at it. If you care about your boat take it to Berlin, Mosquito or West Branch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts