Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
bassing around
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im thinking of hitting milton earley for some top water action can some one tell me how the water looks like is it high muddy after the big blow we had this week, and i was planning on takeing some ogf, member but if i dont here from him i will have a open seat,just ask that you help with the fuel like 20.00 bucks and will drill some bass for sure, plan will be meet earley and split when it to hot to fish, will have the red nitro ready to but them bass,markfish

·
Registered
524 Posts
Water is up a little bit from the storms Monday night. There is also a bunch of trash in the river. Leaves, sticks, branches, etc. The surface temp at Pointview on Wed evening was 91.

·
bassing around
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks well if i dont here from anyone on open seat i will just take a break a go to nima tonight and frog gig some more

·
Registered
10 Posts
ok thanks well if i dont here from anyone on open seat i will just take a break a go to nima tonight and frog gig some more
How far is nima away from kent? I've been wanting to frog gig around this area but dont where the best area is to do so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts