close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Milton and East Reservoir

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by guppygill, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Fished Milton on Saturday, skunked, still trying to figure out the lake, went to East yesterday. Caught nice redears, all on a mini beetle spin tipped with a Gulp! maggot. They were hitting like crazy in the evening, casting near shore and cranking it down to the first dropoff.

Rich

2. Was out there for 4 hours last night and pulled 10 eyes,2 smallies and 2 white bass. All on white DTs and boards. Only got 2 fish flat-lining. Hope it helps.

3. Jig are the dt's you mention rapalas? do the boards help at all? how deep were you?Thanks..Terry

4. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Jig, how many of your Walleyes were legals ?

5. All but three were keepers and all fish released. Biggest at 22in. The DTs were trolled in 10-30 fow. Rapalla DT12(WHITE) Seems those fish dont like boat noise. The choppy water has been hard to come by but tonight I hope to hook a muskie!:T ;) I think the 2 most important things are to mark fish and set your running depth. 10-15feet. All came off the north end. Hope to get a pic or two tonight!

6. Thanks Jig.. My lures run about 10 -15 feet deep..I run them with out boards though..100' of line out though