close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Miller ferry to Middle bass???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by exexec, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Has anyone ever taken their car and boat ( on a trailor) ocer to middle bass. Any info would be appreciated. I've never done but might like to try as I am going up for the weekend to a friends place.

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

My advise would be to get there early. It's not a problem, it's just a wait. The roads there are fine, and parking this time of year should not be a problem. They have a good public ramp there, and I'd have to imagine the weekend warriors are close to being done, so dockage should not be a problem if you don't want to trailer.

3. My parents have a cabin on middlebass so I've taken Miller's about 150 times now. It is now 16 dollars round trip per person. I forget how much it is for a car. It is something like 25.00 one way (dont quote me on that because I can't remember)and for boats and trailers I believe you pay by the foot.It takes about 45 minutes from Catawba to Middle Bass.I hope this is what you were looking for. They have a website I don't know if you've checked that out.

4. Pike

Pike

Make sure that you call them. I think that you have to have a reservation to ferry a car and boat trailer to Middle Bass. It has been a couple of years so I can not remember exactly how much it was. However, I do remember it was quite expensive when compared to traveling to Kelley's Island. I believe that it was $75.00 round trip for two people a truck and 18 foot boat.

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

We have used them before alot of good advise has already been given and here is there website with schedules and fares and information.

http://www.millerferry.com/

6. I did see the website but didn't have any info on the boat. I did make a reservation but couldn't get the boat back when I wanted so I'll go without. Really looking forward to this trip-huntin and fishin and relaxing!