close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Miller bite was good

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by mastercatman, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Went to Miller lake and caught a pile of gills and redears. Fish were being taken in anywhere from 6 to 15 foot of water 1 to 2 feet off of the bottom. Larger fish came from shallow water. All fish were caught on Jammin Jigs sz. 10 pinmin in green with red dots on it. A couple of real nice redears and gills 9" + most kept were 7-8" and of course tons of dinks to feed the herons! Not a bad day at all. :D

2. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

Haven't been back to Miller since last Sun. The bite shut down as soon as the wind started blowing around 10:00. Wanted to return this week but not a soul at Mogadore so I figured the ice was bad with all the warm warm weather and rain. Thanks for the post might be there Sat. I had great fishing 3 days the week before.

3. how thick is the ice?

4. The Ice is not great but useable. 3" plus most areas. Had another good day on saturday lots of redears.

5. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

Glad you had another good day. I think I will stay off. Might be the last of the ice this year. Too iffy for me. I have some stocked in the the freezer that will last for a while. John :D