Ohio Game Fishing banner

Millcreek morning

7K views 60 replies 8 participants last post by  Tree_Beard 
#1 ·
Caught 2 carp this morning. 7 and 11 pounds. And a little baby bass.

See less See more
#11 ·
be careful, if you're standing on the bank or in the streambed in a lot of places youare on private property and might be trespassing.

#13 ·
I haven’t tried the spot yet, but there is a cincinnati recreation area on Seymour ave with hiking trails along the bank. Last time I was there, there was a big homeless camp under the bridge, and some mangy pit bull mutts wandering around. That was last year. Upstream from there is Caldwell park. I was there two years ago and accidentally interrupted a young couple doing...something. The bank is steep on the west side, but flat on the east. Again, I haven’t tried fishing there yet , but there is public stream access in those parks.

#22 ·
Depending on where your at on it there are a few other species that get sprinkled in there. Down further toward town from me it gets white bass, pike, sauger, and whippers in and around Northside. But up further from me you can score the usual plus crappie. There's a lot of different species of fish in the Millcreek. I think I've heard close up to 50 species of fishin it from top to bottem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.