Ohio Game Fishing banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Depending on where your at on it there are a few other species that get sprinkled in there. Down further toward town from me it gets white bass, pike, sauger, and whippers in and around Northside. But up further from me you can score the usual plus crappie. There's a lot of different species of fish in the Millcreek. I think I've heard close up to 50 species of fishin it from top to bottem.

Trailbreaker you must not be far from me. I’m fortunate to have a little tributary creek run in my back yard that gets me all the creek chubs I need.
I’ve been meaning to try the evendale stretch. Every time I’m at menards Im wishing I brought my pole.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
My little hole on the Millcreek just keeps on delivering. I get a nice little mix of everything there. I think the Millcreek is a super overlooked, under appreciated resource. But that's okay.i like all the fish to myself... But seriously, I'm up to 8 species out of one little hole. Green sunfish(a lot), bluegill(occasionally),a quillback carpsucker, a redhorse sucker, carp(a lot)from 3lbs up to 11lbs, a spotted bass, a smallmouth bass, a couple small channel cats, and a handful of really nice flathead. Just my opinion but the Millcreek is definitely worth a look.

I work very close by, occasionally need to go to Menards to pick-up something, and always thought that specific pool looked fantastic. After seeing the many different species in Mill Creek, I might have to take a long lunch break!
I also work very close by and run to Menards at lunch occasionally. And have the same thoughts about those spots.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.