Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
be careful, if you're standing on the bank or in the streambed in a lot of places youare on private property and might be trespassing.

·
Registered
Standard tackle, kayak, v hull John boat with 8 horse outboard
31 Posts
I haven’t tried the spot yet, but there is a cincinnati recreation area on Seymour ave with hiking trails along the bank. Last time I was there, there was a big homeless camp under the bridge, and some mangy pit bull mutts wandering around. That was last year. Upstream from there is Caldwell park. I was there two years ago and accidentally interrupted a young couple doing...something. The bank is steep on the west side, but flat on the east. Again, I haven’t tried fishing there yet , but there is public stream access in those parks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven’t tried the spot yet, but there is a cincinnati recreation area on Seymour ave with hiking trails along the bank. Last time I was there, there was a big homeless camp under the bridge, and some mangy pit bull mutts wandering around. That was last year. Upstream from there is Caldwell park. I was there two years ago and accidentally interrupted a young couple doing...something. The bank is steep on the west side, but flat on the east. Again, I haven’t tried fishing there yet , but there is public stream access in those parks.
Those two spots are what led me to the spot i fish now.i had a little luck at Caldwell park.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes the play ground is on one side of the creek and the Caldwell nature preserve is on the opposite bank. Either side you can walk up to the water

1 - 20 of 23 Posts