Mill Creek Park

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by rolland, May 4, 2008.

1. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

I started running up to mill creek when I cant make it to milton/misquito a few times resently. Havent had much luck but havent really tried to hard eather hehe. Anyone fish up there and know if it holds fish, I know the water is really poluted didnt know if I was just wasting my time in there or not. Im not looking to bring any home just somthing to bite my line here and there for a quick fix :)

2. I caught a couple perch and trout in lake glacier on a white twister tail. A lot of people do okay right above the dam. I also caught a couple smallmouth and a crappie on the lower portion of the dam where it becomes the mahoning river. I would probably have to say your better off driving to milton or berlin if you have 10 more minutes to spare for the drive each way.

3. i like glacier i have caught tons of perch and if you fish their soon you might git a trout they have some crappys and sm and lg bass no size but some are 15-17 inchs and its a great carp lake with some nice channels as well

4. If you are just looking for a quick fix go in there and catch carp. It is a blast, especially on light tackle.

5. rolland

rolland Fishing Noob

I never thought of grabing some carp/cats out of there thats prob perfect for a quick fix idea. Tks all