Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
River Rat
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new flyshop just opened up in old milford off main st. It's actually owned by sevenx who post on here quite a bit. Awesome shop with a great feel of a western shop. It's called A&N outfitters. It's nice to have a shop close to the LMR where I fish often. Those days where I've donated to many flies to the rocky bottom I can restock and be back on the water quick. Just thought it was worth mentioning since there's always been a shortage of fly gear available in this area. Peace, flugfiske

·
Moving water...
658 Posts
Didn't there used to be one in old Milford? I don't remember the name, but I thought there was one there 5 or so years ago. Is this a different one?

CW

·
Registered
83 Posts
the old fishing store you are thinking of was anglers outfitters. great store was very sad when it left. anyway yeah they are putting in a new fly fishign store. even though the fly fishing in the cincy areas sucks. wish it was a tackle shop and not a fly shope but i guess it will still be nice.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I was at the new shop on opening day and I met Steve there. About a year back Sevenx helped me with some tips on floating the LMR with my Pontoon; his tips really increased my confidence on that float. I will have to stop in again this weekend and tell him that I am from OGF.

His new shop is really nice, I picked up some Line Speed last Sat. and the TFO fly rod Rep. was there so I got to try out one of their rods. I wish him all the best with his new shop!

BlueWater

·
River Rat
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flyfishing in cincy only sucks if you limit it to trout. I flyfish the LMR often and catch smallies, hybrids, carp, catfish, drum, gar all on the fly. Anything that can be caught on spin tackle can be caught on a fly.

·
"I sat by the river" N.Mc
1,062 Posts
Thanks for the post flugfiske, Yes this a new fly shop in old milford, A&N Outfitters. 227 main st. 45150. We opened last saturday and are stilll in the process of getting organized but we are up and running. I would like to say that though I am a fly shop I welcome anyone who fishes no matter what your method of delivery. Stop in and say hello, get the latest conditions and fishing reports. Make sure to mention ogf.
Thanks all. S

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Thanks for the post flugfiske, Yes this a new fly shop in old milford, A&N Outfitters. 227 main st. 45150. We opened last saturday and are stilll in the process of getting organized but we are up and running. I would like to say that though I am a fly shop I welcome anyone who fishes no matter what your method of delivery. Stop in and say hello, get the latest conditions and fishing reports. Make sure to mention ogf.
Thanks all. S
..... Whats your hours? I'll stop in, and I'm glad to see another store open!

·
"I sat by the river" N.Mc
1,062 Posts
Steelheader, I am closed on Monday, Tues-fri, 10-6, Sat-10-5 and Sun,12-5
Please stop in and say hello when get a chance,
Thanks S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts