close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Miley/Gullet GONE!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 21, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I think it was time for them both to go, but espically Gullet. Miley from what I hear is a very respected manager from the other managers. In fact, he wa sgoing to be on Tony Larusa's All Star staff so that sort if stinks for him.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

finally they did something!

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

about fricken time! ba bye gullet. you suck

not sure if miley's hands were tied by upper management while coaching but Gullet couln't teach a kid to toss a ping pong ball in the "grand prize game"

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Miley seemed like a "Yes Man", but maybe that was just me.

Now if Lou Pinella can get fired or out of his contract w/ Tampa Bay!!!!!! Sweet Lou in '06!!!

5. I don't know if the Reds could handle a manager who actually had some fire and wanted to win. Personally, I think the best manager they've had since '90 was Davey Johnson, who I didn't think should've been fired in the first place.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

O' Briain should be next!