close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Milestone Reached TODAY!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Today, we here at OGF are very proud to say, by the end of the day, we will have reached the 10,000 member plateau! Thanks to you all.

OGF is a special place, and it's all because of you guys, the great members we have here. I'd like to personally thank you all for following our guidelines (well, most of the time! :D )and making OGF a great outdoors community. There's a whole bunch of great information here that really has helped a lot of folks improve their fishing, me included.

Now, here's to the NEXT 10,000 members!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! :)

2. Hey RONCO, I hope you're not a spammer! LOL!!!! !@ :D :D

3. Special thanks to "Radio Reno" who, for the past few weeks, has really pushed OGF on his radio show, "Inside the Great Outdoors". He even has been pushing registrations for us, which is much appreciated.

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Wow this is great!
    When we started OGF a few years ago we had no idea that this place would grow the way it has.
    Thanks to all our members here at OGF for making this the best fishing site on the net!

5. wow when i joined there was like 3 thousand

6. If not...I'll bet he has some interesting things to sell........

7. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

How excellent!
    This place has really grown!

8. New member here, but great to be apart of!!!!!!!!!:B

9. wow been here since the other site thnkx to the mods and all others that made this site number one

10. Thanks for all the hard work OGF staff!

Just wait...fisherpeople can't keep a secret...10,000 tells 3 people each...next year, 30k!!!!!

Nip

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

No doubt about it! ... Its been a wild ride these past 3 years!

10,000 members is an awesome milestone... in only three years! :B

I have to "check in" multiple times daily! :D

12. To think that most of us start on here as a way to get through the work day, or for some information. Next thing you know, you meet a person on the dock and talk for afew minutes, then a PM leads to a fishing trip or outing.

Man this site is better than the dating sites I've tried, and doesn't smell as bad......:p :D

13. I haven't been a member very long and am so glad I found this site. I have gotten some great pointers, learned a bunch and met some good people. Haven't managed a trip with anyone yet but I look forward to it. I can't not look for OGF stickers on every boat I drive past :) Thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting this together.

14. bimhoff07

bimhoff07 I'd rather be fishin'.

Very proud to be one of the many! Thanks for such a wonderful site!

15. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Congrats to the OGF staff and Members for reaching such a milestone. OGF is by far the best on-line community for sportsmen in Ohio.

flash------------------------------out

16. catking

catking Banned

WOW !!! Nicely done gents.....Glad to see this site really taking off in such a short amount of time. THE CATKING !!! :)