Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also , I will be selling 50/50 tickets at each event . The $$$ will be used to help the guys that make the CLASSIC with there expenses . :D :D

I also will have the raffle tickets for :
1st. Place-- Artic Cat ATV 400 4X4 Automatic
2nd. Place--12X20 Car/Boat Port Installed
3rd. Place--2 Custom Made Rods to the Winners Specifications and Delivered to Your Home Address
Only 2000 tickets will be sold for this drawing . :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
i am one of the none boaters hydro is speaking of. i am definetly willing to pay my share and catch my share ( if i can ), so if you need a partner for an event i am listed on the midwest site (our division )or pm me. i just need to know 24 hrs in advance as so i can arrange a vac. day from work. thanks and hope to here from one, some, or all of you.... conan clevenger. :D

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,355 Posts
Good luck phil on your first tournament. I hope things work out for you. Let us know how things turn out.

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well , as expected . I believe that the storms kept teams from showing up . :( There were only 3 teams (including myself) :( that showed up for the first event . I was the only one to catch a keeper but unfortionatly my motor decided not to start when it was time to come in and I was a couple min. late to weigh in :( The fish i caught was only between .99-1.0# and with the late penalty of 1#/min I was then in the hole . :(

Next tournament should be better . I hope that the weather is more stable and we get a better turn out . If you would like to fish the circuit but are worried that you cant compete because of missing the first tourn'y , dont be affraid to join in , only your best 8 tourn. scores count for the year . You could still make the classic as long as you fish 8 events .

Thanks to the teams that showed up tonight ! I greatly appreciate your participation .

·
Registered
65 Posts
I Agree With Weather. Alot A Guys Knew They Could Miss A Couple Bad Weather Tournys And Still Qualify. You Also Have Atleast 2 Or 3 Teams Signed That Didnt Show. So Your Next Tourny Should Be A Minimum Of 5 Or 6 Teams Correct. Plus The Teams That Didnt Show Because Of Weather. Should Be A Good Circuit Phil. Get That Motor Fixed! Hope It Isnt Anything Major. Looks Like I Am In For More Rain This Sunday! I Just Cant Catch A Break.

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,577 Posts
Hang in there Phil!

What kinda shape was Griggs in after the past few days of rain? Docks in yet?

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Phil, it was nice to finally meet you. It is only going to get better and more boats as the season goes on. Looking forward to Alum already :D Shake, they had one dock in. One of the club guys said the workers scattered like ants when the rain started :eek: Let us know how you do this weekend Phil at Buckeye...BD

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks BIGDAWG the privalige was all mine . Im so glad that you guys stuck around , I thought that you would split on me . It looked like you were just as disapointed as I was . We will have a better tourny next week and I hope that we have better weather so we get more boats . See you there .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts