close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman White Oak Creek Ohio River

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by shysterorange, May 17, 2005.

1. If you arent fishing a Circuit as of yet, this will probably be your last chance to fish one that has all of it Tournament dates still available. The opener for this division will take place this weekend at the White Oak Creek Ramp/ Ohio River. Launch will occur pretty close to 6 am on Sunday. If you are thinking about fishing this division of Midwest Sportsman you should probably arrive at the ramp by 5 am. I would like to have all boats on the water by 545 am. There should be a good turn out. I hope to see everyone there. Launch will be a draw format.

Membership fees by check or money order only

Tournaments fees cash only

If you are considering fishing this division please see the website.

If you are a member of Midwest Sportsman from another division and have not received your membership cards as of yet. You must call me before Thursday 5/19/05, if you are planning on fishing this event.

www.freewebs.com/whiteoakcreek

Mike Timmer
    513-831-1708
    shysterorange@hotmail.com