close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman results 7/28

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Well it seems that the fishing got tougher as the week went on . There were only a few fish caught last night and alot of teams never got the first hit ! :( Here are the results .

1st pl. - Vance / Vance --- 2 fish at 2.26 #
    2nd pl. - Eichensehr ---- 1 fish at .98 #
    bb - Vance / Vance -- 1.2#

Point standings
    1st pl. - Carver / Jackson - 373
    2nd pl . - Vance / Vance - 364
    3rd pl. - De Francisco / Johnson - 357
    4th pl. - Le Valley / Shaheen - 347
    5th pl. - Ingram / Sherman - 323
    6th pl. - Eichensehr / Heunke - 305
    7th pl. - Waring / Waring - 295

3 more to go guys . I sure hope we have a better bite on Alum next week . See every-one there .

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Guess you weren't holding your mouth right. We only weighed in 15 bass Tuesday night. It was tough. Good luck next week.

3. Just for the record I hate Griggs :)

Seems like every time I fish there the next day I have to go spend money on tackle. My old man spends more time in the trees than in the water.

Rusty

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

You think Griggs is bad? Wait until you try O'Shaugnessy!

5. Phil Carver

Out of all the local lakes , Griggs has to be my favorite . Sure you can loose alot of lures some days but the fishing can be spectacular . Just seems to me that your dad needs to remember that its not squirell season yet and concentrate on bass fishing ! :D

6. Well, it was a rough night. I caught my only fish within the last 10 minutes and i cant believe i took second with a fish under a pound. Oh well, planning on getting on some at Alum wedsnesday. See you guys there!!

Nick

7. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I guess persistance pays off. We were stilll throwing at 9:17 since we didn't have any fish....Finally caught enough to win! I know the fishing was hard and I hate not catching anything. Boomer, Griggs is tough man the fishing has been real slow, and I know what it is like when your dad is throwing up in the trees all night :) ... When Phil can't pull a few out of Griggs on a tube, then you know that something is wrong...Alum has been good though, I still what to catch something that is even close to that 5lber that you took this spring...See everyone on weds.

8. man, i wish i could fish against you guys on wednesdays. The money i've been making weds this year, makes me wonder how i fished wed's before. Good luck at Alum. Looks like a toght race. Phil, tell Frank DiFrancisco we found his pole at Hoover

9. tough race i mean... not toght lol

10. Way to bail me out while I was on vacation Nick. I never thaught .98 would get us second place but anyways good luck to everyone at Alum. It feels really good to finally have a computer.

Harry

11. Phil Carver

Glad to see that you made it home ok Harry . I sure hope that all that charter fishing didnt mess you up any more than you already were ! :D Now if I could only get you guys to download aol i.m. we would be set . See ya at the tourny tomm.

12. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Good to see you finally on line Harry...:)