Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Get The Net!!!
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Midwest Sportsman will be having there 1st tournament of the year
at East Fork Lake on 4/24/04.everybody that will be fishing this event can sign-up at the ramp or send there membership in early.
for more info you can contact Mike Vaughn at (513)662-2943
or e-mail: [email protected]
Dates:
4/24/04,
5/2/04,
5/30/04,
6/20/04,
6/27/04,
7/25/04

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Tim 9(tee) Mike Torbeck Ohio State Director For Midwest Sportsman. Just Curious As To Who You May Be. I Talked With Mike Vaughn A Few Minutes Ago. As Bad As It Is I Already Forgot His Assistant Directors Name But It Is Not Tim. Curious As To Why They Would Pm You? Any Help Would Be Aprreciated.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I Cant Imagine How Bad It Will Get When I Turn 30! I'll Ask Mike Vaughn If He Has Any One. Tee Are You A Boater Or Non Boater? You Fishin Any This Weekend Phil. I'll Be At Bischoff On Sunday.. Have Ea Great Weekend All!

·
Registered
65 Posts
After Sunday Afternoon If You Still Have Questions Call Mike Torbeck (513)662-3086. Mike Will Not Be Available This Week For Calls. Me And Cincinnatibassmaster Are Codirecting First Tourny Of Season For Mike. Tourny Starts At Daylight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is it......Week 1 in the East Fork Division. The lake is at summer pool and surface temps were as high as 63 this past weekend.

I will be at the ramp starting at 5am. I will take Midwest entry fee's by check and tournament fee in cash. e-mail me or call me ASAP!

I want to add the East Fork, Ohio website to this as well.

http://www.freewebs.com/midwest-sportsman/ A

ALL OF THE INFO is there...Get signed up for this weekend! 4/24/04 and lets send some people to the classic.

my e-mail is [email protected]

or call me 662-2943

1 - 9 of 9 Posts