close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman (east Fork Lake)

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by cincinnatibassmaster, Apr 15, 2004.

1. cincinnatibassmaster

cincinnatibassmaster Get The Net!!!

Midwest Sportsman will be having there 1st tournament of the year
    at East Fork Lake on 4/24/04.everybody that will be fishing this event can sign-up at the ramp or send there membership in early.
    for more info you can contact Mike Vaughn at (513)662-2943
    or e-mail: mlvaughn1@msn.com
    Dates:
    4/24/04,
    5/2/04,
    5/30/04,
    6/20/04,
    6/27/04,
    7/25/04

Thanks

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Anyone Interested in fishing this tourney. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
    Tim

3. Hey Tim 9(tee) Mike Torbeck Ohio State Director For Midwest Sportsman. Just Curious As To Who You May Be. I Talked With Mike Vaughn A Few Minutes Ago. As Bad As It Is I Already Forgot His Assistant Directors Name But It Is Not Tim. Curious As To Why They Would Pm You? Any Help Would Be Aprreciated.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Mike , you gettin old or what ? Tim would like to have some-one pm who would like to obtain a partner . :D

5. I Cant Imagine How Bad It Will Get When I Turn 30! I'll Ask Mike Vaughn If He Has Any One. Tee Are You A Boater Or Non Boater? You Fishin Any This Weekend Phil. I'll Be At Bischoff On Sunday.. Have Ea Great Weekend All!

6. After Sunday Afternoon If You Still Have Questions Call Mike Torbeck (513)662-3086. Mike Will Not Be Available This Week For Calls. Me And Cincinnatibassmaster Are Codirecting First Tourny Of Season For Mike. Tourny Starts At Daylight.

7. I finally found the site......and look my first post.

Mike & Phil will be so proud of me :)

I want to add the East Fork, Ohio website to this as well.
    http://www.freewebs.com/midwest-sportsman/ ALL OF THE INFO is there...Get signed up for this weekend! 4/24/04 and lets send some people to the classic.

TEE pm me or call me and I will help find you a partner!

8. This is it......Week 1 in the East Fork Division. The lake is at summer pool and surface temps were as high as 63 this past weekend.

I will be at the ramp starting at 5am. I will take Midwest entry fee's by check and tournament fee in cash. e-mail me or call me ASAP!

I want to add the East Fork, Ohio website to this as well.

http://www.freewebs.com/midwest-sportsman/ A

ALL OF THE INFO is there...Get signed up for this weekend! 4/24/04 and lets send some people to the classic.

my e-mail is topwater17@yahoo.com

or call me 662-2943

9. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Good luck Topwater ! :D I hope you get a good turn out for the first event .