close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman East Fork Lake

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by shysterorange, Feb 24, 2005.

1. MARCH 12TH, 2005

This will be the deadline for this division. We need to have at least 5 paid teams by this time. If there are not, this division will not take place. These tournaments are scheduled on Saturdays beginning on April 9th. If you are interested or have discussed this in the past, please go to the following website and get the updates/membership forms etc. www.freewebs.com/eastforklake
    We would like to continue this division, all efforts have been made to get information around the Cincy area. I can mail the forms/Info as well, if needed.

If there are any questions, you may contact me at

Shysterorange@hotmail.com
    www.freewebs.com/eastforklake

We hope to hear from you.

Mike Timmer

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I sure hope things go well and you can get 20 teams . :) I would hate to see this division not even get a chance . :(

3. Phil Carver

I hope that you recieved your min. # of teams by today and you have a great season .

4. Unfortunately, we did not receive any. For this year, the tourny on this lake is not going to take place. Thanks for the input Phil..I appreciate all of the help you offered. We tried to out guess the other circuits by making this available on Saturdays..Shortly after setting the schedule...all the other circuits apparently converted to Saturdays instead of Sundays. Not that it would have made a difference. Perhaps we will try again next year.

MIDWEST SPORTSMAN EAST FORK LAKE

CANCELLED!

5. Phil Carver

Sorry to hear that Mike . :( I was rootin for ya . Guys just dont know what they missed .