close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Columbus Division

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, May 18, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Not a bad evening to be out , to bad the fish did not want to co-operate for any one . We had 13 boats tonight a total of 11 fish brought to the scales . Here are the results .

1st pl. - Kolberg & Bennett with 4 fish weighing 4.72# good for $240
    2nd pl. - Carver & Jackson with 2 fish weighing 2.61# good for $115
    3rd pl. - Casey 7 Carroll with 1 fish weighing 2.04# good for $54.50
    4th pl. - De Francisco & Johnson with 1 fish weighing 1.66#
    4th pl. - Newlon ----- with 1 fish weighing 1.66#
    5th pl. - Waring & Waring with 1 fish weighing 1.47#

Big Bass - Kolberg & Bennett weighing 2.16# good for $65

Thanks to everyone that came out tonight . We are at Alum Creek next week . If any one is interested , its not to late to join . Only your best 8 out of 12 scores count toward your year end points . We still have 10 events left . If interested , please feel free to give me a call at (614)348-2410

2. yup, a nice night to be out even though the fishing wasnt the best. Thanks guys, it was a pleasure as usaul.

Nick

3. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Tough night for sure, was there tuedsday and it didn't fish any better. I'll try to get to one of these. I left ya a few fish Phil from tuesday. Wasn't that nice of me.

4. Phil Carver

I wish that I could have found the ones you left for me marshall . I caught our fish north . :(

5. Phil Carver

Forgot to add , I sure hope my Partners finger feels better by next week . Nothing like sinking a treble hook all the way in . :( I thought for sure that we would be going to the ER over that one . Hope ya feel better Bro . :)

6. i got :S that night, and i don't quite understand why, but phil called me slurpie....what a weirdo. lol. this wednesday should make for a better tournament for my partner and i.

Keup

7. Phil Carver

Well "SLURPY SLIM" :D I hope you get on some fish this Wed. at Alum . You guys are due to have a good night out . I hope you catch 5 bass that weigh 15# ! :) See you there .