close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Cod results 5-14

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, May 14, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Well the weather could have co-operated a little more and offered less rain , but I believe that everyone still had a good time . We ended up with 28 boats due to some guys fishing the region 1 , regional tourny . Here are the guys that took home the $$$$$$$$ :)

1st pl. - Smith & Hall with 5 fish weighing 8.75# winning $694
    2nd pl. - Carver & Jackson with 5 fish weighing 7.45# winning $420
    3rd pl. - Powers & Wolfe with 5 fish weighing 7.41# winning $260
    4th pl. - Burke & Mc Carther with 5 fish weighing 5.90# winning $170
    5th pl. - Hite & Caudill with 5 fish weighing 5.75# winning $128
    6th pl. - Davis & Walton with 5 fish weighing 5.63# winning $92

1st pl. BB - Smith & Hall - 2.65# LM winning $196
    2nd pl. BB - Timbrooke & Horton - 2.62# Lm winning $84

Thanks to everyone that came out to brave the weather . Next event 6-04-05 at OSR . We will be blasting off at 6:00 . See ya there . :)

2. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I had a pretty good day. I enjoyed fishing in the rain most of the day, but about 1/2 way into the 6th hour it really started to pour and I was like, "OK that's about enough". It was only my second time fishing there, but Indian seems to be a good lake. This would be about the only time of year I bet it is worth fishing though. Thanks for another great tourny Gabe and Phil.
    Everyone remember to check out our open next Weekend (5/21) at Alum!
    Oh yeah! What happened to BassAngla20???

3. Phil Carver

Thank you Adam for helping out with doing the livewell checks in the morning . Indian lake can be awesome all season long . I hope that we go back there next year , but we'll have to see what happens with the vote . BassAngla20 and his partner said that they were just to tired and wet to finish the day . They left at around noon. :(

4. GREENFISH77

GREENFISH77 Team BAss Xtreme

What a wet day on the water! Also would like to thank the guys who helped out despite the weather. So far at all our events it has rained. :mad: Even though, the guys still manage to bring some fish to the scales. Congrats to the team of Smith and Hall on their back to back wins this year. Those guys are almost guaranteed a spot in the Classic. ;) Also thanks to my partner for pickin up the slack and puttin us in the money! :D See everyone at O'Shay!

5. Phil Carver

Seems like I always forget to thank every-one that helps out . I would like to thank BIGDAWG , Nickadams , mjsbas & Boomer for all that they did to help us out , without your help I dont think we could have ran as smooth as we did ! :) I would also like to thank my partner for his expert handleing of the net , with out you man , I dont think it could have happend ! :) You know how it is with us , some days your on fire , some days I am , your turns comeing up . :)

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Nice job Phil and Gabe. Good to see the rest of you guys too. I'm still drying out the boat after the monsoon. See ya all at Osh.

7. i caught a 3.65er in the monsoon

8. Phil Carver

Were you in the regional there Rainer ? If so , that had to big the big bass for the tourny :)

9. yes Phil to both your questions...another trophy. 26th place 5.5lbs

10. Phil Carver

Good job Rainer ! :) I heard from alot of guys that fished the regionals , that it was tough fishing . I sure didnt have any trouble getting a few . :D Actually , I think I had a horse shoe over my head . :)

11. i saw you're weight...great job...i missed some deep in the vines etc. that really woulda bumped my weight. i was very happy all weekend from early sat til still today. sat was lil carter's 3rd b-day too.