close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman COD results 4-30-05

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

What a great turn out for a bad weather forcasted day . We ended up with 30 boats fishing today with 59 fish brought to the scales . Here are the teams that made a check .

1st pl. - Smith & Hall with 5 fish weighing 12.89#
    2nd pl - Davis & Walton with 4 fish weighing 9.14#
    3rd pl. - Long & Stiles with 5 fish weighing 8.98#
    4th pl. - Horton & Timbrook with 5 fish weighing 7.91#
    5th pl. - Mc Gath & Davies with 5 fish weighing 7.87#
    6th pl. - Carver & Jackson with 5 fish weighing 7.20#
    7th pl. - Estep & Miller with 4 fish weighing 6.36#

1st pl. BB - Davis & Walton with a 5.28# Sm
    2nd pl. BB - Smith & Hall with a 4.62# Lm

Good job guys ! :)
    Next tourny will be held at Indian Lake 5-14-05 . We will be going out of the Lakeview Ramp and we will be blasting off at 6:30 am .
    See everyone there .

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Phil, could you post how many fish each place brought in,.? Like 1st. 5 fish etc. Just asking.

3. Phil Carver

I guess I did leave that out didnt I . :( See what happens after a long day of fishing and the stress to try to do a good job . :D I will edit the post .

4. GREENFISH77

GREENFISH77 Team BAss Xtreme

Just wanna say thanks to all the guys who helped us out. :) Everything ran fairly smooth for our first tourney of the year. Nice weigh-in too despite a rough day on the water. See everyone at Indian!

5. Phil Carver

Smooth ! I never imagined that we would even start on time being the 1st tourny of the year ! :D I guess theres a first for everything . :) I would also like to thank the guys who helped us out , if it werent for your help , we would have never got things done !

6. Phil Carver

Here are some pic's of the top 3 teams .
    [​IMG]

1ST PL.

[​IMG]

2ND PL.
    [​IMG]

3RD PL.
    [​IMG]

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

8. Phil Carver

My Partner and I came in 6th pl. :( Oh well , I finaly caught a bass out of the boat this year :)

9. Phil Carver

Also , I forgot to ask . If any-one would like to camp over at Indian that Friday before the tourny , let me know .

10. Well, it was a great tournament with some good results.. even though my partner and I got off to a rough start. Oh well, that leaves Indian Lake to redeem ourselves. Ill Probably camp up there Phil because thats too early for me to get up, get everything ready and then drive there by 6:15 or so. Let me know what your plans are.

Nick

Good tournament everyone, and excellent job to Phil and Gabe !!