Ohio Game Fishing banner

Midwest Sportsman Central Ohio

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  HYDRASPORT73 
#1 ·
Just a heads up that we will be at Griggs this week . We will be starting at 6:00 . If you would like to join , its not to late . Your top 8 tourny scores count for your yeard end points and there are still 10 events left . If you would like more info please feel free to contact me on my cell (614)348-2410 . See every-one there ! :)

#3 ·
Well we ended up with 6 boats tonight . Thanks to every-one that came out . :) Here are the results .

1st pl. --- De Francisco / Johnson with 2 fish weighing 2.28#
2nd pl. --- Vance / Vance with 1 fish weighing 1.59# which was also big bass
3rd pl. --- Carver / Jackson with 1 fish weighing 1.30 #
4th pl. --- Ingram / Sherman with 2 fish weighing 0# due to penalty
5th pl. --- were the teams of Eichensehr / Huenke & Waring / Waring with 0 fish 0#

The next tournament is on 5/26 at Alum Creek . Its still not to late to get in and have a chance to qualify for the classic . Only your best 8 tournament scores count for youe year end point total . There are still 9 events left , so feel free to join in . If you are interested and would like more info about the circuit please feel free to give me a call at (614)348-2410 .

Thanks
Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.