close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Central Ohio Division

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

We will be holding our last event at Alum Creek tomm. I hope to see every-one there . I will be giving plaques to the year end points champions . :D

2. Phil Carver

What a great evening to be out . The lake was smooth this evening and made the fishing a little tougher than it should have been . Thanks to every-one that came out tonight .

Here are the results
    1st pl --- De Francisco / Johnson --- 3 fish at 5.50#
    2nd pl ---Carver / Jackson ----- 1 fish at 1.09#
    3rd pl. --- Vance / Vance ----- 1 fish at .78#
    BB --- De Francisco / Johnson --- 3.65# !

Congradulatoins to De Francisco & Johnson , points champions for the 2004 season ! :)
    They are on their way along with our 2nd place points leaders Vance / Vance , to the Midwest Sportsman Classic held at Ky & Barkley lakes on October 7th & 8th and have a chance to bring home a new Nitro 882 w/ 150 merc and $10,000 cash ! Good luck guys . :)

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Thanks for a great season Phil and Gabe!!! I want to remind everyone about the open on Sept.19. at Alum Creek. Congrats to DeFrancisco & Johnson. Nice run at the end of the year guys. See ya in KY!!! I am going down this weekend to get a head start. I don't want the season to end, but there is a lot going on this last couple months.

4. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I forgot to mention our huge fish :) I think that may be the smallest one weighed all season :)

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

So Phil, how did it end up? Who's going to Kentucky?

6. Phil Carver

Dale I dont know about you ! :D

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Do you get to go also? That's what I meant :D

8. Phil Carver

Yes , Gabe and I will be going also . All I know is that after getting my boat fixed , paying for a hotel , gas , food , entry fee and more gas , I better win something down there or my ol lady will have my stuff packed when I get home ! :D

9. Phil Carver

Here are the year end point totals for every one .

Carver / Jackson -------- 393 points
    De Francisco / Johnson ---391 points
    Vance / Vance------------387 points
    Le valley / Shaheen ------358 points
    Eichensehr / Heunke -----346 points
    Waring / Waring ---------337 points
    Ingram / Sherman -------328 points

10. way to go! Good luck down there. Pink Tubes!!!

11. I am going down for 8 days starting Sept 18th .... Went last year same time and arm got so sore from pullin in all the bass... My 2 brother-in-laws and their spouses go too and we all take our own boats....Same this year ... Stayin at Moors resort and they sure know how to treat us fishermen... Will post results when I get back.... :cool:

12. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Good Luck u guys in october.