close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MIDWEST SPORTSMAN Central Ohio Division

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

We will be at Griggs this coming Wednsday . It is the last chance to get in and fish enough tourny's to qualify for the classic . We will be blasting off at 6:00 or just before and will probably fish until 9:15 - 9:30 depending on the weather . I have rafle tickets for the ATV drawing still and even if you are not fishing with Midwest , feel free to buy some if you would like .

2. How can you Qualify for the midwest sportsman classic.

3. GREENFISH77

GREENFISH77 Team BAss Xtreme

In order to qualify for the classic you must fish 8 of our 12 tourneys. Unfortunately there's only 8 left. Only the top teams in points can advance to this event. However, only your best 8 scores count. So there is plenty of oppurtunity to make it. This event will be at Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley. We would love to have a few more teams join us to finish the season. Feel free to ask us any questions! :cool:

4. Phil Carver

We had a good weigh in for the water conditions tonight . As soon as weigh in was wrapped up , the sky cut loose . Here are the results .

1st -- Le Valley / Shaheen -- 3 fish at 4.13# also BB of 1.73# (Time to retire the Triton :D )
    2nd -- Carver / Jackson -- 3fish at 3.67#
    3rd -- De Francisco / Johnson -- 3 fish at 3.54#
    4th -- Vance / Vance -- 2 fish at 2.35#
    5th -- Eichensehr / Huenke -- 2 fish at 1.99#

Good job guys ! :D i was very happy to see some fish come to the scales .

5. Phil Carver

Year to date points after 5 events

Carver - Jackson --- 216 points
    Ingram - Sherman --- 199 points
    Vance - Vance --- 194 points
    De Francisco - Johnson --- 184 points
    Le Valley - Shaheen --- 177 points
    Waring - Waring --- 160 points
    Eichensehr - Heunke --- 120 points

6. Phil Carver

If any-one would like a hat or shirt like the ones that I wear at the tourny's let me know . Hats are $10 and shirts are $25 if you would like your name on the shirt , it is an additional $5 .

7. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Phil, Put me down for a shirt, how long do they take to come in? Thanks in advance. You and Gabe fishing TNT this weekend?

8. Phil Carver

Ya were fishing TNT at Delaware this Saturday if we can get to the lake .

9. Phil Carver

Also , there is a guest book on the cental divisions web site . Feel free to use it to post your concerns or hook up with other Midwest members for a fishing trip .