Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be at Griggs this coming Wednsday . It is the last chance to get in and fish enough tourny's to qualify for the classic . We will be blasting off at 6:00 or just before and will probably fish until 9:15 - 9:30 depending on the weather . I have rafle tickets for the ATV drawing still and even if you are not fishing with Midwest , feel free to buy some if you would like .

·
Registered
97 Posts
In order to qualify for the classic you must fish 8 of our 12 tourneys. Unfortunately there's only 8 left. Only the top teams in points can advance to this event. However, only your best 8 scores count. So there is plenty of oppurtunity to make it. This event will be at Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley. We would love to have a few more teams join us to finish the season. Feel free to ask us any questions! :cool:

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We had a good weigh in for the water conditions tonight . As soon as weigh in was wrapped up , the sky cut loose . Here are the results .

1st -- Le Valley / Shaheen -- 3 fish at 4.13# also BB of 1.73# (Time to retire the Triton :D )
2nd -- Carver / Jackson -- 3fish at 3.67#
3rd -- De Francisco / Johnson -- 3 fish at 3.54#
4th -- Vance / Vance -- 2 fish at 2.35#
5th -- Eichensehr / Huenke -- 2 fish at 1.99#

Good job guys ! :D i was very happy to see some fish come to the scales .

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Phil, Put me down for a shirt, how long do they take to come in? Thanks in advance. You and Gabe fishing TNT this weekend?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts