close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Central Ohio Division

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, May 24, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Midwest Sportsmans Central Ohio division will be holding its forth event at Alum Creek this coming Wednesday . We will be blasting off at 6:00 sharp . Its not to late to get in still due to only your best 8 scores counting for year end points . I hope to see some new faces this week .

I still have raffle tickets for the drawings that will be held at the classic . You need not be present to win . If any one would like to buy any , please feel free to contact me and I will make arrangements to get them to you .

Here are the prizes
    1st. Place-- Artic Cat ATV 400 4X4 Automatic
    2nd. Place--12X20 Car/Boat Port Installed
    3rd. Place--2 Custom Made Rods to the Winners Specifications and Delivered to Your Home Address

2. Man, I wish I could fish your tourneys, Phil. You're lucky I can't go to Alum Wed night. The greenies are spawned out, but hungry, in mouths of creeks. Good luck.

3. Phil Carver

Weather this evening was very nice . The wind was perfect . We had 7 teams fish tonight . There were 8 fish brought to the scales . Here are the results .

1st pl. Carver / Jackson 4 fish at 6.34#
    2nd pl Vance / Vance 2 fish at 2.56#
    3rd pl Le Valley / Shaheen 1 fish at 1.15#
    4th pl De francisco / Johnson 1 fish at .96#

BB Carver / Jackson 3.24# (thanks to Jackson :) )

The highlight of my evening was while throwing a buzz bait , I had a big fish explode on it . Man did I think I had a HAWG ! Come to find out it was a 5# catfish ! :( Never , ever heard of such a thing .

4. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Phil, you should post the point totals so I know how much I need to practice for the next one. I am tired of second place :). You guys had a great bag tonight. Thanks for putting together a good series. I wish it was more often though.

5. Phil Carver

Thanks , we sure do appreciate every-one that shows up . If it werent for you guys , we wouldnt be here . I am very happy to hear that you always have such a great time .

Year to date points after 4 events (remember only your top 8 scores will count though)

Carver / Jackson ---------- 177 points
    Ingram / Sherman --------- 163 points
    Vance / Vance ------------ 147 points
    De Francisco / Johnson ---- 136 points
    Le Valley / Shaheen ------- 127 points
    Waring / Waring ----------- 124 points
    Eichensehr / Huenke ------- 74 points

6. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Are there cicadas at Alum? That might account for the catfish blowing up on the buzzbait. I have only heard of channels biting buzzbaits on the ohio river from a friend who used to fish tournaments a long time ago.

7. way to go Phil and Gabe! congrads a nice bag.

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i hear the cicadas at alum today..maan, they are LOUD..glad i aint campin.. :p
    congrats phil...when will i get my boatride?? :D :p