close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Central Ohio Div.

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

This year is looking like its going to be an awesome year . I would encourage any one that is interested in fishing the division to get their membership fee's in asap due to we are approaching our cut off of the max. field quickly . :)

2. Phil Carver

Here is the start times and ramps .

Columbus Division : All tournaments will start no later than 6:00 pm 1st tourny held on Alum Creek on 5-11-05 then Griggs on 5-18-05 rotating every week .

Alum Creek - New Galena Ramp
    Griggs Res. - Murphy Trabue ramp

Central Ohio Division : Start times to vary due to fluxuating day light times .

Alum Creek 4-30-05 - New Galena ramp - start time 7:00 am
    Indian Lake 5-14-05 - Black Hawk ramp -start time 6:30 am
    O'shaunessy 6-4-05 - main ramp - start time 6:30 am
    Deer Creek 6-25-05 - State park ramp - start time 6:15 am
    Griggs Res. 7-30-05 - Murphy Trabue ramp - start time 6:00 am
    Delaware 8-20-05 - S.W. marina ramp - start time 6:00 am

3. Phil,

It looks like you moved ramps at Indian because of the regional that weekend too. You said the Central Ohio division is filling up, what about the Columbus Division. I'm still in a state of confusion about whether I should fish any other circuits here. Kinda hard to decide when you don't know whether you'll still be here at year's end. When is the latest you can sign up for the Columbus Division?

Eric

4. Phil Carver

Eric , the Columbus division still has plenty of room . As for the Central Ohio Division , I am putting a 40 team cap on it . If I get 1/2 of the teams that have contacted me , we would have around 50 teams .

5. Phil Carver

Getting close to the cut off . If you are deffinatly interested please contact me asap .

6. Phil Carver

Only 11 spots left until we hit the 40 boat cut off in the Central Ohio Division . Please contact me if you are interested in fishing the division this year a.s.a.p. so your not left out of fishing localy for the chance to advance to the best national classics out there .

7. Phil Carver

Only around 8 openings left . Get in asap to make sure your not left out .