close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Central Ohio DIV. event# 2

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Hello , we will be holding our 2nd event for the circuit next week on Wed. the 28th at Alum Creek . I welcome any one that would like to fish the circuit to feel free to join in . This is a 12 event circuit and only your best 8 scores count for year end points giveing you a window to miss 4 events and still being able to qualify for the classic . If any-one has any questions or would like more info , feel free to contact me at (614)348-2410 .

Hope to see you there

2. Phil Carver

Just wanted to bump this to the top , see ya there .

3. Phil Carver

Well it seems that the better weather is bringing a few more boats to the circuit. I think its getting better as each wek goes by . We should have a pretty good tourny tomm. with the warmer temps in the evening and without the rain . We shoulod have a decent turn out .

4. Phil Carver

I would like to thank everyone that came out this evening . fishing was really tough with the recnt cold front and with the strong winds . We only had 6 boats tonight but it will get better soon . If you would like to get more info about the circuit please feel free to call me any time between 10:00 am - 11:30pm and I will be glad to help you out .

Congrats to the team of Waring/Waring on there first ever tournament win . Also it was the first tournament that they had ever fished before . :) I hope it was beginers luck ! hahahahahahaha !

Here are the results :

Waring / Waring -- 1 fish 5.34#
    Vance / vance -- 1 fish .93#
    Ingram / Sherman --0 fish 0#
    De Francisco / Johnson - 0 fish 0#
    Levally / Shaheen - 0 fish 0#
    Carver / Jackson - 0 fish 0#

5. Phil Carver

Also , one thing that I forgot to mention . If any team that has already registered in my division refers another team to fish with us and they join , I will give the refering team something for helping out . :) For more details please Check out the central Ohio Divisions website .

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Wow...nice way to start tournament fishing...5.34!

Any motor problems this week Phil :D

7. Phil Carver

8. That Is The Coolest Referral Program I Have Ever Heard Of Phil. And That Is The Fact, The Happier She Is The More We Get To Fish!

9. I would like to think it was skill myself :) . I do wish the pic turned out better, but I will take it. My dad and I had a great time and we look foward to the next outing.

Rusty

10. Phil Carver

Hey Trucked & Turkeybass ! You guys gonna show up at the next event ? :)

11. Phil Carver

FYI

Just wanted to remind every-one that we do "not" fish this week . We will be at Griggs next Wed. the 12th . See ya there .

12. Say howdy to Vance and Vance for me. I haven't seen those two in a long time. They won a lot of my wed nighters over the years.