close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Alum open 9/19

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Just wanted to remind every-one to get your entry's in to get a better boat # . Fishing should be pretty good by then . We will have hot dogs and pop for every-one at weigh in .

2. Phil Carver

Only 1 week until the tourny . If any-one from here would like to just register the morning of the event , just identify that you are on here and i will waive the $5 surcharge for registering the day of the tourny . See every one there . :)

3. Phil Carver

Have had alot of responce the last couple days about the tournament . :) Looks like we will have a good turn out .

4. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Headed out to the lake to fish tomm. See everyone Sun!!!!! :)

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I'll be there . Hope this wacky weather doesn't mess em up too much. At least it doesn't look like a washout. Good luck to all.

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hope you guys don't get what we had this evening...

SOLID 3+ footers...pushed us off the lake, and I have more draft than a bassboat.

I've never seen it that bad before