close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman 6/25 Berlin Results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by UDBasser, Jun 28, 2005.

1. The results of the Berlin tournament from Saturday are as follows:

1st Place - Pieffer/Leary 5 fish 11.58lbs
    2nd Place - Patterson/Polosky 5 fish 11.06lbs and 3.11lb Big Bass
    3rd Place - Prvonozac/Prvonozac 5 fish 10.09lbs
    4th Place - Tunder/Ricker 5 fish 9.94lbs
    5th Place - Riley/Riley 5 fish 8.44 lbs

Almost every team had a limit on Saturday, including the directors! Just out of the top 5 - my assistant director almost sent me swimming after losing 2 fish that would have culled our small fish and put us in the money. Ohwell, it's all in a day's fishin'!

I would like to add that there was not a single dead fish! Good job guys keeping those fish alive in the heat on Saturday!

Thanks to everyone for showing up and the new teams that joined this week. Looks like there will be some more new teams before the next tournament!

See everyone at Milton on July 17th at the Pointview ramp! Launch will be at 6:00 am and weigh in will begin at 2:00 pm.

Any questions contact Jonathan Jonela at jonelajr@notes.udayton.edu

2. Glad to hear you guys are hittin them! Most of the fish come first light? :)

3. I know a lot of fish were caught early. Personally, we caught fish all day until about 11 when the bite slowed down. After noon all we caught were walleye and a couple short fish.

4. I meant to post the point standings after 2 tournaments. There are still 4 tournaments to go so it is still anyone's game.

As of 6/28 the following teams would be going to nationals.

1st - Patterson/Polosky 97 pts
    2nd - Pieffer/Leary 96 pts
    3rd - Prvonozac/Prvonozac 95 pts
    4th - Riley/Riley 90 pts
    5th - Tunder/Ricker 87.5 pts

Just out of qualifying at this point:
    Corbett/Bayus 87 pts
    Minick/Lewalk 85 pts

These are not final and are subject to change. More than 5 teams may be going to nationals as new teams join.

5. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

how many boats usualy fish?

6. There are currently 17 active teams in the North East Ohio Division.

There are still 4 tournaments to go and you only need to fish 4 to be able to qualify for nationals. Only the best 4 tournaments for each team count.