close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportman COD member

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I would like to notify every one that fished with us last year , to let them know that fellow fisherman and Midwest Sportsman member Gary Sherman Has recently passed away due to natural causes . Gary was a great friend of mine . He was my tournament partner for a few years for the TNT series and always made me laugh . We always had a great time . It was a real shock for me to see orders for flowers come through our shop today . I couldnt believe it , I had just talked to him a few days ago . He was excited about his first boat he had just picked up . Gary was my age and I feel so bad for his family . He has 3 daughters who are my kids ages and I can only begin to imagine how much pain they are feeling . The calling hours are 2-4 and 6-8 on Thursday at the Miller Funeral Home in Grove City . Farewell my friend . :(

2. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Sorry to hear about that Phil.

3. JBJ

JBJ

My condolences to Gary's family and also to you Phil.

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Sorry to hear that. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and Gary's friends and families.

5. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Phil, I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences. :(

6. I am sorry to hear about his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with the families.

Rusty

7. My thoughts and prayers...
    I am very sorry for your loss...

8. Yes, Gary was a great guy to fish with last year and he was always such a positive person. You could always count on him for a good laugh at the ramp and he was always in a good mood. I will miss him this year, my thought and prayers go out to his family!!

Nick