close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest results 7/21

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Well it seems that the fishing has been tough every where in the Columbus area this week . :( Here are the rusults from the Midwest Sportsman tourny held on Alum Creek last night .

1st pl. - Waring / Waring (Boomer) w/2 fish at 3.12#
    2nd pl. - Carver / Jackson w/2fish at 2#
    3rd pl. - Ingram / Sherman w/1 fish at 1.41#
    4th. pl - Vance / Vance w/1 fish at .92#
    BB - Waring / Waring 2.10#

Good job to every-one that came out . I dont know what switch got flipped but it seems that it was the wrong one . Fishing has been great until the last few days . Maybe the approaching front messed things up . See everyone next Wed. at Griggs . :)

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Here are the point totals after 8 events . 4 more to go guys . :( The points will change rapidly now due to only your best 8 scores counting for your year end point totals so dont get frustrated and give up because you never know whats going to happen .

1st pl. - Carver / Jackson w/373 points
    2nd. pl. - Ingram / Sherman w/320 points
    3rd. pl. - De Francisco / Johnson w/318 points
    4th. pl. - Vance / Vance w/314 points
    5th. pl. - Le Valley / Shaheen w/308 points
    6th. pl. - Eichensehr / Huenke w/256 points
    6th. pl. - Waring / Waring w/256 points

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Nick and I caught fish all week...but once the tournament rolled around, nothin'.
    I think it was the heat. I am going to fish there again tonight. Good luck on Sat (Phil and Gabe). Thanks for the lures too.

4. I just dont know what happened. We had things figured out and then they all went down the drain on wedsnesday. Been catching LOTS of nice fish and cant even bring one in that measures when it counts. Oh well, maybe a little too much pre fishing.. or maybe just a little bad luck. All we can do is keep fishing and see what happens. See you guys weds. at Griggs. Ill be fishing solo so everyone better watch out.

Nick