close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest COD season points

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I would like to thank every one for makeing the divisions first year a great success . I couldnt have asked for a better group of guys . I hope that you liked everything and hope to see you agian next season . This seasons total points results for the Central Ohio Division are as follows . All teams that placed in the top 11 are heading to the national classic on Oct. 6th & 7th at Ky & Barkley Lakes for a chance to win over $120,000 in cash and prizes . Includeing a set of fully loaded Nitro 882 bass boats that will go to the winners . Good luck guys . See Everyone at the year end meeting on Sept. 3rd at 7pm held at the Tamarack Cr. Danoto's .

1st pl. - Smith & Hall with of 198 points
    2nd pl. - Carver & Jackson with 185 points
    3rd pl. - Timbrook & Horton with 184 points
    4th pl. - Burke & Mc Carther with 182 points
    5th pl. - Hite & Caudill with 180 points
    6th pl. - De Francisco & Johnson with 177 points
    7th pl. - Smith & Smith with 174 points
    7th pl. - Powers & Wolfe with 174 points
    9th pl - Featherolf & Poe with 172 points
    10th pl. - Guyer & Foster with 166 points
    11th pl. - Stiles & Long with 164 points
    11th pl. - Yarnell & Southan with 164 points
    11th pl. - Mc Gath & Davies with 164 points
    14th pl. - Davis & Walton with 162 points
    15th pl. - Casey & Carroll with 161 points
    16th pl. - Roush & Roush with 156 points
    17th pl. - Reed & Edbrook with 147 points
    17th pl. - Schott & Smurr with 147 points
    19th pl . - Lappert & Denney with 143 points
    20th pl. - Wickline & Wilson with 138 points
    21st pl. - Estep & Miller with 132 points
    22nd pl. - Vance & Vance with 128 points
    23rd pl. - Le Valley & Shaheen with 126 points
    24th pl. - Stufflebean & Lewis with 120 points
    25th pl. - Willey & Willey with 118 points
    26th pl. - Mc Ginnis & Wright with 103 points
    27th pl. - Ingram & Frederick with 102 points
    28th pl. - Eichensehr & Huanke with 94 points
    29th pl. - Waring & Burson with 83 points
    30th pl. - Preist & Preist with 78 points
    31st pl. - Schneider & Schneider with 74 points
    32nd pl. - Patts & Conley with 65 points
    33rd pl. - Imler & Mullett with 49 points
    34th pl. - Arnold with 17 points

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Phil Carver

Midwest Sportsman Classic info

Registration (Mandatory)

The Registration area will be located @ Inn By The Lake.

Registration Hours are:
    Monday October 3, 8:00am - 9:00 pm
    Tuesday October 4, 8:00am - 9:00 pm
    Wednesday October 5, 8:00am - 12:00 noon

Pre-Tournament Meeting (Mandatory)
    The pre-tournament meeting will be Wednesday October 5th 6:00 pm at the Kenlake Resort. It is mandatory that at least 1 member of each team attends. Rules and other issues will be discussed and allow for questions to be asked so as to not have any issues later. DO NOT bring boats to the banquet location so we have plenty of parking!
    Directions to Kenlake Resort: Take US 68 East towads Hardin, KY. Just before crossing the hwy 68 bridge over KY Lake you will make a right onto route 94, follow this to Kenlake Road, make left to 542 Kenlake Road, watch for signs.

Midwest Sportsman Banquet
    The Banquet will be held Wedensday October 5th 7:00 pm at the Kenlake Resort. Just as in past banquets there will be plenty of prizes and give aways, such as a Tracker Pro-Team 17 & 4-Wheeler , rods, reels, lures etc. We will enjoy a superb meal together and enjoy good company as a group.

Sponsored Meals
    Supper will be provided by these gracious sponsors:

D & L Jigs / Prowler Baits Co will provide pulled pork BBQ and all the trimmings Monday October 3, @ Inn By The Lake swimming pool area.

Jet-A-Marina will have a Burger-Burn consisting of burgers, dogs, chips ,etc Tuesday October 4 at their Calvert City, KY showroom.

Please take the time to patronize these gracious folks for taking good care of the anglers.

Official Practice Days / Off Limits
    Official practice days will be Monday October 3 through Wednesday October 5 12:00 noon. Teams may fish the lake prior to these official dates, but all anglers must be off the water by October 5, 12:00 noon.

3. Phil - Nice job running the circut this year. If anyone is interested in this circut, I would highly recommend it. Paybacks are the best you will find for your money and Phil and Gabe run a very professional event. Best group of guys I have found in a few years to fish with. I personally am very excited about going to KY lake and experiencing this national event.

4. Phil Carver

Thank you for fishing with us this year lv2fish . It was our pleasure to have you with us . I wish you the best of luck at the classic .