close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midnight bassin

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Walter Adkins, Jul 31, 2007.

1. I just walked in the door after spending 2hrs on local pond. Started throwing a buzz bait with moderate success. Had a 3lber on the first cast and only one more smaller one in hand after half hour. I switch to a 3/4oz midnight strike king spinner bait. You have seen these spinner baits. One large Colorado blade on a black body with a rattle to finish things off. Slow rolling in about 20' of water tickling the tops of the grass and land three 2lbers in consecutive casts. I then moved around the pond casting parallel to the bank and hook up with another 3lber and a few dinks. Funny how at night even the 8"ers think that they can eat anything. All in all I landed several 2-4lbers. I had to stop when on the last cast hook into another one and the wire on the spinner bait breaks. I got the blade back but the fish got the hook and head. Full moon and bass what a way to spend a few hours before bed.

2. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

sounds like a good night. Just watch set'n that hook and the lure flying back at ya lol.!% ;)