close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Microspoons

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by JFeeds, Feb 25, 2009.

1. JFeeds

JFeeds too close for missiles...

I'm thinking of buying some soon. Mainly for when the crappie start hitting in the spring. Any suggestions as far as color, size, etc?? Thanks!

2. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

The 1/32 oz size work best for me. For the gills, i use the minispoons tipped with a maggot. Get them in your favorite crappie colors. They all will work. www.microspoons.com

3. I bought every color and every size and they all work i have caught a bunch of gills and crappie on them if you got the money buy them all it is a great investment and they aren't that expensive so i would say buy them all.

4. They are GREAT! I use the 1/32 ozers as well... Won't be long and I'll be out getting some wet!

5. hey guys do they sell microspoons at any local stores akron or cleveland area or just through the website, thanks wfd.

6. We are on Mosquito Lake and we will be carrying a large selection of MICROSPOONS this year. Chanc, You need to tell me which ones I need to carry.---Linda

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  7. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

I'm waiting on the display from them. Should be here soon. As soon as i get it i'll come over and we can write up your order.

8. great thanks linda do you think you will have them by spring crappie fishing, been to your store before great selection,thanks again for the quick replie wfd.

9. I'll probably have them with in the next 2 weeks. Thanks, Linda

10. snag

snag

i,ll be there in two weeks and one day or whenever you get your order in....

11. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Linda, i sent you a PM.

12. JFeeds

i bought a bunch last week....when should i expect them to be shipped out?

13. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Send them an email and ask them. They should be pretty busy getting linda's order together right now. Took mine almost 2 weeks to get here.

14. JFeeds

got them today. they look great!!!! can't wait to get out and use them (just need to find some free time):D

15. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

You won't be disappointed... After meeting Chaunc last yr at mosquito he gave a few microspoons. The next week i was ordering my own collection. Will definitely be checking out Linda's series ..See ya soon Linda

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  16. iv heard alot of good things about microspoons but i didnt get even a bite on mine at mosquito spillway. had to resort to bobber and caught perch one after another. not sure if it was just a bad day or what. seem to look good in the water so not sure what was up. hopefully they work for some spring crappie.

17. chopper i used mine down below the spillway to and didn't get a bite on them and had to resort to a bobber to and caught perch after perch. But I do know that they work because i have caught tons of fish on mine so don't give up on them keep using them.

18. Just got a call from Microspoon company. Our order will be here by Saturday Morning. Thanks, Linda

19. stormfront

stormfront Guest

linda, did you get them yet? could you let us know? will be up as soon as they are in.