Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Look for the banner in our rotation!

I'd also like to make an announcement.

SUNDAY, JULY 12 you're all invited to a special seminar at Portage County Outdoors. Microspoons Pro Staffers Carl and Nick Bachtel will be discussing Microspoons and how to fish them. There's also a chance that fellow Pro Staffer Ken "Chaunc" Smith will be joining us, adding his proven insight on working these special lures.

The seminar will run from 10AM til 11, but we'll hang around and talk awhile afterwards so come out and say hello. You'll still have lots of time to head to West Branch, Berlin, Milton, or Walborn for the afternoon bite when we're finished!

Portage County Outdoors carries Microspoons, so you can pick up a dozen or two while you're there.

Thanks to Portage County Outdoors and Microspoons for their support of OGF.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a reminder of the seminar Sunday, July 12. Nick and I are looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Carl I am looking forward to meeting you and Nick...I will see you at the Seminar..I hope Chaunc can make it...See you July 12th. Rain or Shine....JIM....

·
Registered
10 Posts
If interested in attending the Microspoons seminar please pm myself , Bassbait, or PCO Lady. You can also call the shop at 330-325-3110. We have limited space and would like to make sure we have enough chairs.

Thank you,

Panfry

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seminar was lots of fun! Met a few folks, including CRAPPIE LOVER. Portage County Outdoors has a great selection of Microspoons and jigs, that's for sure. Nick and I had a great time, and I think I'll have to pry the wonderful gift you gave him away... Thanks a million. :D

Thanks for having us out! We'll definitely be back!

·
Registered
61 Posts
thanks carl and nick for comming out it was a great time we realy enjoyed having everyone out hope we can do a few more things like this . thanks to everyone who showed up .crappie lover and chris ,it was nice just sitting around telling fish stories .hope we can put the info we got today in our tourney tuesday lol !will keep ya posted . thanks nick for the color advise ,hope you get to use that gift soon it was our pleasure ... once again thanks everyone ,,

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
This was a very enjoyable morning for me...I want too thank Scott, and Tim for all the hospitality that they showed me and all the people that came to the seminar...Met Tim's father-in-law (Jim ) very nice guy... Carl and his son Nick did the seminar in a very professional manner ...The Owners of Microspoon would have been very proud of there two Pro-Staffers..Great seminar ( Thank You All )...
P.S. They do have a very and I mean very large sellection of Microspoons...And there prices are the best in this area....JIM...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was really hoping to attend this seminar, but unfortunately I could not attend. Would anyone who attended be so gracious as to relay some of the info that was covered?

·
Registered
61 Posts
well i would love to give you some info but my job for the day was to help the customers and gaurd the doughnuts and coffee so i didnt get to listen to much .sorry you missed it was a realy good time !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts