close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Microspoons have free shipping

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by chaunc, Nov 12, 2007.

1. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

My sponsor at Microspoons has told me that there will be free shipping for any OGF members that order spoons and that he will add his new Ice spoons and darters packets free when you place an order. If you've never tried his spoons for crappies and panfish, give them a try. Quite a few members have and are very satisfied with their results. Contact Keith and Jessica at www.microspoons.com to place an order. And tell them i sent you.;) Make sure you let them know that you are a member of Ohiogamefishing.com to get the free packs.

2. that is what i was using at skeeter on the crappies. how long have they had the darters?

3. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

They're new. He just started making them. I haven't tried them yet but will soon.

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

thats good info chaunc.
    cant wait to try the assortment out.
    thank u

5. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

If you've never tried fishing with sickle hook jigheads, you dont know what you're missing. Give them a try. They hook and hold very well. You can even get them on the spoons.

6. HawgHunter

HawgHunter

0   0   0

Any chance he would make the same free shipping offer on jigheads. I would start my Christmas shopping a little early.

Scott

7. im sure he was reffering to the entire company.Even if they do charge for shipping it is only .75 cents.

8. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

Contact him and ask. And make sure you tell him you're from Ohiogamefishing.com. He may still give you the free shipping.

9. HawgHunter

HawgHunter

0   0   0

Once I went to the website and found out that for what I wanted to order shipping was only about 3 bucks, I thought about deleting the previous post. I was expecting the shipping to be quite a bit higher than it turned out.

Scott

10. HawgHunter

HawgHunter

0   0   0

The jigs I ordered were waiting for me today when I got back from Florida. They look great and I can't wait to use them He included a few freebies in the order as well as free shipping. Thanks for the link.

Scott

11. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

12. HawgHunter

HawgHunter

0   0   0

I haven't ordered any yet but I intend to. I never really targetted Crappie, or any panfish for that matter, because until the end of this summer I never had a boat. My time spent shore fishing I was after larger species. I sent the link to my cousin who has a boat and fishes for crappie a lot. He is supposed to let me know which spoons he thinks will work the best.

I did notice on their website that they have removed the plain jigs. I know they were having trouble getting the hooks they wanted to use but will they be selling them again (if you know). Those jigs are beautifully painted and just not having to break open the eyes would be enough to keep me buying from them. I go through at least a hundred jigs a year fishing stumps and lay downs and need a good supplier.

Scott

13. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

If you dont see what you're looking for on the site, email or call them. Keith and Jessica will make anything you need, that they sell. They have some new items coming out and probably have to expand their bandwidth from their server :confused: to be able to get more products online. New line of ice jigs, shad darters, and hair and plastic combo's.

14. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

0   0   0

Nice looking stuff there! Want to order a substantial amount, but have to wait till after the holidays. Think the free shipping will apply then? I'll still order either way, I s'pose......:D