Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone just here a rumor of Michael Jackson passing away from a heart attack ??my daughter said she just heard it on E channel

·
Registered
16,805 Posts
Channel 8 news said he passed away...He was quite a talent beforw he got too strange. May he rest in peace.

·
Master of Nothing
936 Posts
Aside from the weird and unusual behaviors of his...it is a sad day for the music industry.

·
Registered
179 Posts
On the other hand, the moral fabric of our society was due for a boost.May the lip-synching title pass on to a worthy successor...

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
as of now,the news is that he's in a coma.hard to tell what';s going on when you are dealing with someone like that.stories fly constantly and you don't always get the facts right away.

·
Bud n Burgers
2,533 Posts
Channel 8 news said he passed away...He was quite a talent beforw he got too strange. May he rest in peace.
Whether or not he rests in peace is predicated on with whom he now walks. And with who he's now walkin has a good bit to do with who he really was. No more media, no more money grabbing families, no more attorneys, now it's truth time. Good luck Mr. Jackson.

·
Now in a Alumacraft
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man that is sad... He was different But its hard to dispute his talent.From a child star to a Musical Icon..

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
MSMBC has a report on now. They say he died about 2 hours ago, but just reported it.

·
Fly Fishing Addict
2,023 Posts
hes the 3rd. it said deaths come in threes. first ed mcmahon, then farrah and now jackson. strange man, strange.
haha my mom said the same thing! lol. kinda seems true tho???

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Shocking news. Probably the most gifted performer of my era.
And yes, I had a Farrah Fawcett poster in my bedroom. Sad day for boomers.

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
My memory of Michael Jackson will be from the Jackson 5 on the old Ed Sullivan show, or was it Dean Martin? Long time ago anyway. He was probably about 6 or 7 years old I guess. ABC, it's easy as 123...

·
Registered
413 Posts
hes the 3rd. it said deaths come in threes. first ed mcmahon, then farrah and now jackson. strange man, strange.
My grandma said that exact same thing when I talked to her this mourning. After Farah passed she said that their will be another one. Sure enough on the way to Home Stead they said he passed.

well at least children across the world can now rest peacefully.
No Kidding.:D

I honestly can't say I'm sorry dude was mad weird I don't know how he got off charges. I mean the whole all bedrooms go through his bedroom is a sign hes a molestor.

It will be the talk for a while. He was a weird one.

·
Elroderator
477 Posts
RIP Michael. I've been a fan since 2nd grade when my gym teacher played Bad during class. I've been listening to a few of his CDs I own, I pray that you knew your creator cause now hes your Judge, not the media or the people around the world.

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
just a quick thanks to the few who realize his perversion was not okay just because he could sing... good riddance... btw rip farrah and ed
Posted via Mobile Device
Please...! Why say anything since your opinion really does not matter. Regardless of how you feel about the man, he's dead and all you have to offer is negative comments...grow up...!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I got a text tonight saying that since he was 95% plastic, he will be recycled into Lego blocks, that way little kids can play with him for a change.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.