close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Michael Iaconelli autographed picture

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaleM, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I have 2 of these I had signed at the Columbus Sports show. I will give one to the person that guesses the weight Marcia ( Reel Lady) has at the Womens Bass Classic this weekend. The person that guesses closest to her weight will receive the signed picture.

If we have a tie the person who can also guess the number of fish she catches will be the winner. SOOOOOO--
    Put you guess here. Put the total weight followed by your guess for the number of fish she will catch.
    ALL guesses must be posted by 10:00 AM on the 22nd.. That gives you 2 days so guess away!! Any post made after that will not count.
    Lets all wish her the best of luck also.

2. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

this is a 3 day tourney right ???

3. i love mike iaconelli. i just bought his book...reccommend everyone buys it...

my guess is 28 lbs

4. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Just a note for all of you guessers out there... the weather down here is taking a nose dive. All the way down to the low 50's and 48 on Friday with rain and wind. The fishing is going to be tough. We were out on Hartwell Sunday to test the boat out and each caught a limit in about 4 hours with several three pounders in the mix. That's Harwell though and Keowee is a different lake full of spotted bass that don't get anywhere near the size of large mouth. Good luck to everyone and head over to bassmasters website and look for the link to the live weigh in http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/classic/news/story?page=b_Attend_2007_WBTChamp 2:15 or so on Thursday and 3:45 on Friday and Saturday.

5. DaleM

Yes that is for the total of the 3 day event.

6. DaleM

Guys, remember to include a total fish count also.

7. traphunter

traphunter Guest

32lbs. 6 onces 12 fish good luck

8. 29lbs.6oz. 14 Fish. Good Luck!

9. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

10. 24.5 - 12 fish

11. 11lbs 7oz.-------10 fish

12. MAKtackle

MAKtackle your REEL friend

11.5.....7 fish But hope she crushes this!

13. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I really hope I'm wrong, but with the weather that they will have, I'll say 6 total and 13 lbs 7oz. like I said, I hope I'm wrong. Good luck R.L.:D

14. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

10 @ 25.75 pounds. Hope she proves me wrong. Go get 'em!

15. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

11 fish 19.3 lbs. GO MARCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

13 fish, at 29.8 Let me know when you need my home address...:D
    Rootin' for ya Marcia!!:B

17. Hope I'm wrong but I'll go with the post frontal bite theory. 9.8 lb 4 fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.