Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my best day ever on any local lake. Partner and I had 6 fish with two right at 5 LBs each 13 + LBS total in 6 hours. They are in the middle of spawning and flipping is the way to go. Next tournament is May 21ST at Miami Whitewater hope to see more of you there.
Kevin if you out there I fished with Greg and he promised to post pictures. I can e-mail but don't know how to attach .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just show up at the tournament and sign in at that time. I can e-mail you the schedule along with pictures that I keep showing off today. My e-mail is [email protected] plastanks.com. Sent me yours and I will reply. The schedule is also posted at the boat houses.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just wondering but were there a lot of fish weighed in at the tournament? I was at the Sharon Woods one a couple weeks ago and we weighed in quite a few and tehre were a lot of guys that had more than we did.... Seems like the bass are really turning it on in the parts this spring....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here is that picture Mike. You were great!

Two 5 pounders and Four 1 pounders, and there should have been more but what can I say I am not perfect.

What a great day.

These tournaments are totally worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts