close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Miami/Kent B-ball game tonight

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by redhawk fisherman, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Miami 62
    Kent 58

If Miami wins(and that is a big if), they will be undefeated at home in both football and basketball this year. Utah is the only other DI program that can say that. :D

2. I gotta go with my alma mater. Kent 68, Miami 58. Two great midmajor teams the past ten years though!

Eric

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

who cares about either of those teams....I forsee akron winning the MAC tournament... kent has their number though.

4. Who played tonight for the flashies the jv team?? Looks to me like MIAMI 70 and the jv's 40?? Is that a blowout or what???? BTW ZIPS won also!!!

5. I just got back from the game!

Miami was up 41-11 at half.
    :cool:

The MAC tourney in Cleveland should be fun!

6. SHOCKING! Where's that crow at?

Eric

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

go u of A!!!! go zips

8. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Last time I checked Zips couldn't beat the Flashes. Good luck to Akron in the tourney. Learn from your mistakes, as this is your rebuilding year, just like the last 10 years have been for ya.... :)

Flashes All the way....

9. flashies beat ZIPS both times this year-but is that all they can do-ZIPS beat Miami at Miami and the jr flasjies got KILLED down there. BTW how does it feel to look up at the ZIPS!!!! are the jv's in fourth or fifth ( no pun intended) place??? I forgot?