Metroparks?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by HookUpFishOn, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Anyone else on here hunting the Metroparks controlled hunts?

2. ya shiloh and a buddy is hunting englewood

3. when are you in Shiloh? I'm there this month.

4. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

I have in the past but didn't apply this yr. I always hunted out at Germantown and shot deer there the last couple yrs. I would have hunted it this yr but since they quite giving us tags last yr so we had to us our own. I need to us my xtra doe tag elsehwhere this yr.

5. I've seen some huge deer in there this year, but I haven't tkaen a doe yet:( It will happen though!

6. Byg

Byg

Theres gotta be some awsome deer in Englewood, see alot going over the dam all the time didnt know they included it in the controlled hunt..
    Is there a special sign up/ lottery for there only? I didnt see it listed in the odnr lottery...Good luck

7. It's not associated with the DNR's controlled hunts. It's through the metroparks.

8. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

Does anyone know of a web sight I can go to inquire about metro park deer permits????

9. you probably won't find too much info on their website about the hunts. They try to keep thim quiet and out of the public eye. This years hunts are already set, but I'd just try to contact the metroparks office for information or when next years applications are due. Hope this helps!

10. how do i enter for these controlled hunts?

11. well man i know early muzz just have a hunting licens and deer tag in ur hand and u can hunt salt fork and some other parks .. good luck to all

its call hunting cuz its the thrill u get or the time u get to spend with family and not killing

12. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

This isn't a DNR controlled hunt....Its run by Five Rivers Metroparks....Contact them for info...

13. Byg

Byg

Is this the deal where metroparks was had at Gander mountain a coupleweeks ago? Where you had to test and shoot five arrows proving markmanship

14. yes, that was qualification at Gander MTN. Prior to that, you have to turn in an application, and they have a lottery type drawing to see who gets to hunt.

15. O.K. I'm trying to find anyone that is going to be hunting the Taylorsville Area C in Nov.I would like to set up a meeting with you so we can Meet and know where each of us is going to be hunting at.Please give me a p.m.