close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mercury 150 for sale or trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Gfunk, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Gfunk

Gfunk

0   0   0

I have a 1977 or 78 Mercury 150 sitting on the back of a boat that is no longer seaworthy. The powerhead was rebuilt several years ago by Delta Marine here in Columbus. It was used for one season after the rebuild before the transom failed. (Turns out the boat wasn't rated for the 150) Since then, it has been sitting. I was hoping to buy a boat that needed this motor, but instead I bought a smaller aluminum boat that wouldn't handle the 150 either. The motor needs a new starter, which I have, just never installed. It has hydraulic tilt/trim. I'm open to offers of either $$ or trade. I fish, don't hunt at all. Email me @ gmar223@cs.com if you're interested in more info. The boat is currently in storage in a warehouse in downtown Columbus, but it is easy enough to get in and start it up.
    Whoever ends up with it will get the whole thing, boat, motor and trailer. I've started to take the motor off, but I've lost interest in it because I can't use it.

2. Gfunk

Gfunk

0   0   0

bumppppppppp

3. Gfunk

Gfunk

0   0   0

Had a deal worked out and it fell through, anyone interested, I'm open to almost any trade, although, I don't hunt.
    Thanks for looking
    G