close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Merchandise Question...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Hey everyone, we here at OGF are deciding on whether to offer a TEAM OGF sweatshirt this Fall season. Would be nice, as the cooler weather approaches, if we could offer one. It would be a gray JERZEES brand sweatshirt with the TEAM OGF logo silkscreened in black letters on the front of it.

We're still developing this, and would like to know if any of you guys would be interested in something like this. The size range is S to XL, but we can order 2XL and 3XL for a few dollars more and can even special order up to size 6XL, but there is a bigger price difference there.

We're keeping it simple on the first run, and if they sell well, may possibly expand to a different color combo in the future. We'll see.

Price would be decided later, but we'd try to keep it less than $20 for everyone, but the "plus" sizes would be a few bucks more.

Just gauging the membership to see if there's enough interest to get some done up.

Thanks.

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

I'd definately spring for 1 or 2.

3. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

The Biggmann Want One Of Them In Super Plus Size :d

4. Id probably be up for 2. But only if in Grey with Black lettering :)

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i might be interested too.even at the extra cost of "plus" sizing,but the goat and bigg man are gonna need to take out a second mortgage:eek: :D ;)

6. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Being the freeze-baby that I am... a hooded sweatshirt would be awesome! Hopefully they will be available in some dark colors :eek:

7. To start off, gray w/ black, but that too may switch up to a dark blue w/ white letters, or black w/ white, who knows? Depends if we sell them, you know?

Thanks for the replies. I think it'll make our decision a lot easier.

Also, and I sincerely mean this, if there are any ideas you may have or merchandise you'd be interested in us carrying, let us know. That's the only way we can get you what you want is to hear about it. LOL.

8. peon

peon account delete

i want a bennie for ice fishing with ogf on it!!! id also take a sweatshirt... grey with black.. i dont like white!!! gets dirty fast.. i bought a hat at the deercreek outing and its nasty dirty... id take that into though when making stuff...

9. I can honestly say, if I have ANY say in it, there will NEVER EVER AGAIN be ANY white OGF merchandise offered!!! LOL!!! :D

Beanies will be addressed later, but thanks for the interest. They did sell pretty well.

We are also discussing a "shanty flag" or boat flag with the TEAM OGF logo on it. So, any interest there would also be welcomed.

We want the members here to be involved in product development, so keep the requests coming.

Thanks!

10. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

I'm in for 2 sweatshirts and both flags.

Gene

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

can we get custom flags,carl?
    something like
    :C GRUMPY OLD MAN
    KEEP YOUR DISTANCE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  12. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Jeez Rick, I almost shot coffee out my nose on that one!

LMAO!

13. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

static stickers!!!

That's the only way I'll put one on the truck or boat. Easy to remove and no scrubbing the adhesive when you try to sell the truck.

14. Shirt Flag And A Girl W/a Bikini///