Menu item names

Discussion in 'OGF Kitchen' started by KWILSON512, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Just thought it may be fun to ask for some creative imput on some names for added items on my catering menu, it could be fun and helpful since I have a severe case of writers block at the moment. I will give a description of the item and keep in mind I specialize in whole roasted meats and BBQ.

Here we go...
    Burger - 1/2lb of meat but inside out stuffed with pepperjack cheese and thin
    jalapeno slices on a kaiser roll topped with sauteed onions.

Burger- same as aboce but with cheddar, bacon and coarse ground pepper
    and a tangy bbq sauce

Thats just a couple there are more to come......Thanks

2. glad to see another chef on here besides me. i don't know who your supplier is but i use sysco and they have a pretzel bun which taste like a pretzel and is very good.

3. The Hot Stuffed slab of Cow on a bun..

The Tangy Oooo Stuffed slab of cow on a bun...

well depends on your establishment. and the type of presentain you want to give off..

The Kaiser( Keyser Söze) Burger...

Frank

4. I watch the food channel quite a bit and try this one and see what you think.
    Hamburger pattie topped with peanut butter and mayo. Sounds nasty until I tried it. You think up a name for it, I'm too old and brain dead, lol.
    See what you think, go ahead, bet you won't.

Bill aka wormdunker69

5. With jalapno's, I'd call it " THE SCREAMER ". Sooner or later, It's gotta happen !!:D
    Call the other one a CBS!!! Mike

6. I thought this would get a better reaction in here.

I've tried the peanut butter thing, my mom told me to try it years back and I actually liked it for a while but never combined the two.

7. "MEXimillion" & "Qburger"
    I believe in keeping the names sort of short but forcing one to read the description.
    Mike

8. I kind of like MEXimillion, and agree that simple is better.

9. ive had a blackened chicken sandwich with a peanutbutter sauce on it. it was a killer too. i had it at the pufferbelly in kent

10. See, I told you, put peanut butter on anything and it is yummy! Lol.