Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NascarJunky, May 22, 2008.

1. One more workin day left and I'm going NUTS!!! It's going to be a nice weekend for fishin for sure. I'm ready for camping and ready to reel some crappies in the day and cats in the night. I'll be at Alum on land and Hoover on the boat.

So what are you going to do folks ?

Have fun and be safe on Memorial Day weekend.

2. Thick Rick

Thick Rick Dragon Bronzeback Slayer

Yeah, it feels like high school and senioritis in May.

3. have fun nascarjunky!!! i'm looking forward to it. I'm hitting up scito park tomorrow at noon, galena/hoover that night. Memorial day i'm hitting up my parents pond for panfish/bass

4. I am heading to woodbury and do some fishing

Bill

5. Kokosing lake and maybe knox lake in the boat Saturday then Kokosing river and or mohican river sunday and monday in the canoe.

6. Yeah, I can't believe I am in the office working today instead of fishing.

7. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Salt Fork Lake the 2nd half of Sunday and all day Monday.

8. I'd love to be out this weekend but I'll just wait for Tuesday when all the idiots are gone.

Loweboat

9. Griggs on saturday afternoon and OShay all day Sunday Blue and white Angler CC say Hi if you see us. Brian

10. im in the office but its far from working.

11. CRESTLINER

CRESTLINER Member

Hoover all three days for me........Then Nascar Sat. and Sunday night........

12. hahaha. same here. dying to leave, going to scito park ASAP. but those damn architects, always complaining!!!