close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Memorial day weekend ...

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by Muskie_Guy, May 21, 2008.

1. any of you guys fishin memorial day weekend ? I'll be at Saltfork. Should be a good bite with the warming weather....:B

2. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

I'l be out somewhere.....May even head out on the big pond...never know. Tight Lines!

3. I'll be at WB two or three times this weekend.

4. I've caught fish at WB right in the middle of all the chaos of powerboaters and jetskiers. It can get pretty crazy out there. I like to fish the west end quite a bit. I've seen some huge fish over there... good luck.. I hopin to get over there for our tournament in July

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I have to work all weekend including Monday, but I do have Tuesday off and plan on hitting Alum.

6. Thanks Guy. I found out I have to work over Friday morning and then another shift (my Saturday) Friday night. Niece graduated from law school and her party is Saturday night so it looks like Sunday morning I hope. lol

7. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

i will hit the branch tomorrow and pyma tue, wed...i never fish the big holiday weekends..

8. yeah tomorrow my pop and i are heading up to clear fork. hopefully there will be some luck! good luck to all you guys as well!

9. Hey Steve, The Branch is a personal favorite of mine .... Here is one I got back in Silver Creek yeas back

Attached Files:

10. Yahoooo! The girlfriend and I are going to Leesville for 2 days of fishing!
    I will be throwing the kitchen sink at those Lunges! Good Luck everyone!

11. Nice fish Guy. Did you get it at night or dusk and it got dark by the time you got the pic? I'm too tired to be pumped right now but Sunday morning will be a different story.

12. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I am hoping for Monday morning on Alum or Cleafork. Should be a good bite this weekend. I wish I could go tomorrow all day.

CG

13. esox62

esox62 BORN TOO LATE

just got done at the branch and got skunked..main lake is 59. west en d is stained but not too bad, did not fish over there. marked alot of bait and fish back in silver creek but couldn not get nuthin to eat...

14. Clear Fork In the morning.

15. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

Headed to Arthur in the morning with my wife. Going to try for some cats in the morning, then troll for some skis when things heat up.....just before the storm front coming in....Will report back Mon. night. Good Luck all!

16. 4 45
    HEADED TO SALTFORK GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY. hERES 50 INCHES TO EVERYONE >{{{{{{{}]['>

17. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Skunked at WB 6AM til noon. Not too many skiers/jetskis, got very windy though with a thunderstorm at about 8. Tried casting and trolling. Mostly shallow.

Brian