close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, May 25, 2007.

1. Hey OGFers! Have a safe and happy holiday weekend and please remember our soldiers, both past and present.

And, since it's the official kickoff to the fishing and boating season, Reno Reda from "Inside the Great Outdoors" has invited me to be his in-studio guest co-host this weekend. So, give us a call and we can talk fishing. I'll be talking about OGF events that are coming up like the member outing, the Canton fishing rodeos and we may have some Hawg Fest info for you too.

If you have a fishing report or any outdoors questions, give us a call, represent OGF, and support outdoors radio both on the air AND on the Internet!!!

2. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Hey Carl,
    Post the phone numbers and suggest that they mention them on the air more often. We're hitting Edgewater tonight with my brother and Big Johnson. Hopefully the weather holds and we have a good report for you.
    Larry

3. Everyone be careful out there and have a great time.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  4. The numbers are:

216-901-0945

or

TOLL FREE 888-281-1110

The OGF fishing report is usually read at about 8:50 or so... You can call in whenever you want between 8AM and 10AM.

And again, if you're listening on your radio, it's at 1420 on your AM dial (WHK) and if you're out of the area, but on your computer, the show is streamed LIVE on the web. Click on the "Inside the Great Outdoors" banner in the right hand margin.