Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to the lake today (Thursday) for a long weekend at the lake. Will be out on most days, willing to work with others, Dawn to Dusk on 79! Drifting harnesses has been hot!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Will be out Friday through Monday, give me a yell Cramer on 79. I will be trolling, hope to find decent water clarity.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
329 Posts
Trolled between Kelleys and Marblehead today no fish and no marks there. Big pack of boats NW of Kelleys but i didnt head up there to try

·
WALLEYE, SMALLMOUTH, LARGEMOUTH, PERCH, BLUEGILL
221 Posts
You should tried it. It would have been worth it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did excellent yesterday trolling green bandits, 60 back by kellys, heading out within the next couple hours as the fog burns off!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Let me know how ya did. I got scared off by the fog and decided to do boat maintenance today. Going out of East early AM tomorrow. Place is nuts up here already!

·
Registered
15 Posts
West side of Kelley's was on fire this morning if you braved the fog. Left dock around 6:30 didn't start fishing till 7:30. Started trolling somewhere near red bouy on south west corner of the island and heading north towards West Bay. 4 man limit by 9:30. Bandits 60' to 90' back. Parakeet, Taco salad, Fruit dot all produced. Speeds was 1.6 to 2.0

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did well again yesterday afternoon sw of kellys trolling harnesses and bandits. Will be at it again tomorrow morning, Dawn to Dusk on 79

·
Registered
535 Posts
How did you guys end up today? I didnt fish long but thinking about heading out this afternoon again.

We went NW Kelly's and only managed 6 in 3 hours pulling bandits 80 back. Chrome was the only lure that produced

1 - 11 of 11 Posts