Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a weekend of fishing for us...so many good memories made. Each trip we ran this weekend was a new experience for some or the entire group. The weather was great, fishing was even better! Just bugs....hahaha

We mostly fished the area South of the Monument on PIB and SE towards Kelley's. This whole area is holding fish. Our most popular leads were 65' and 75' and speed really seemed to vary. 1.8 to 1.9 was the most consistent but also several drastic changes triggered bites as well. Our custom vEYErus was by far the best but every Bandit and Yozuri we put out caught. Multiple doubles, triples, and even a 6.

Awesome weekend that will be a memory for us for a very long time!

I can not stop watching this 6-year old boy...named himself the "Walleye Slayer"!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Nice job on the fish Kelly, I bet that 6 yr old boy never even noticed the midges on him? Water looked fairly clean where you fished.

·
1 fish is a he!! of alot more than none.
2,007 Posts
Great post. Wish we would have gone that way on Sunday instead of F can area. We struggled for a few with 100 other boats. Next day I was dragging kids and looked over that area, 0 boats on Monday.
Rickerd

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Awesome post!
Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted on the WALLEYE SLAYERS progress. He looks HOOKED!!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Great pics! Those eyes look like tanks next to the kids... I bet that’s the way they will remember ‘em.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great Job Kelly!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts