close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Members special talents?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lundy, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I would like to get an idea of what kind of special entertainment talents some of the membership may have.

I know that you all know how to fish, but do any of you play in bands, do standup acts, eat fire, the golf ball through the garden hose trick,anything?

If any of you play in a band, or have any other special talent and might enjoy participating in a future OGF event please send me a PM to discuss further.

thanks,
    Kim

2. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Kim, Are you sure about that? Remember, Catking is a member here. Wait a second, he knows how to fish. He just can't catch anything.

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Gee lundy thanks, you just helped me realize I'm lame. I don't have any talents that I can think of.

Bill

4. I have been told I am pretty good at playing the radio if there ain't to many buttons to push on it.
    What you cookin up Lundy? Sounds like it could be a blast.

5. I can play a rubber band, does that count?

6. dip

dip dip

perhaps SCREAMED would be more accurate? :eek:

7. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

And now all he screams is why can't I catch a fish!!!

BILL

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I can clean house and mow grass like a pro!

9. i've survived two irish wives. does that count?

10. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Wow, I'm depressed.

All we have so far is Harry1 and Dip SCREAMING, for different reasons, over the sound of Jack's lawnmower, while Gottago flips rubber bands at Walleyeguy as he's playing the radio.

Please someone restore my faith in the membership here.

Kim

11. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Zfish and Crappielooker are awesome synchronized swimmers.

Hydrasport73 is a great interpretive dancer.

KSUFLASH's talents involve an organ :D

12. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i am a magician i can do a card trick (52 pick up)..... make a pencile turn into rubber..... do that little thumb seperating trick..... play i got your nose all night long and make a 12 pack disappear like a champ............the wife can play sax, oboe, flute, and clarinet i know where the talent lies in the family ;) ......jim

13. As many of you know, my talents include breaking things, getting normally calm people angry, balancing motorcycles on my head, making scale models of brushpiles I'd like to crappie fish using leftover chicken wing bones, making 22 yr old TV producers cry, talking Ms. Ohio finalists into modeling TEAM OGF merchandise (you'll see), and catching more fish than you have bait. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, in high school, I was voted most likely to get in the way.

14. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Shake.... I did use to be a lifeguard back in the day . :D Only thing I "was" good at is I use to be on Team America for karate. Im assuming that doesnt count for this kind of stuff though lmao. Hmm... I am a good cook... maybe I can do a presentation on how to make Chop Suey center stage.. using my karate and in an oversize bowl I can also do my syncranized swimming in it with crappie looker!! :D:D

In the mist of all of this on stage left .... we can have ksu playing the organ while hydrosport does his interprative dance..

and to the right of the stage we can have fishing ful do his incredible magic trick of 52 pick up with his beautiful assistant big daddy.... the model (you'll see) helping out. Also Im sure we can greatly add to the list.

For a finally maybe have Lakeraider show us the proper way to crash a boat.. Misfit and toad to teach us the art of "misadventures" and the art of good story telling such as Catking since he is the legend. Mr. Fish can help take the photos for the event but you never know what body or what face you'll have when posted or who knows maybe your pic will be posted but in a new magical location besides the outting.
    Lundy Im just going out on a limb here but this will be one show no one will forget.. Seriously though I hope things go well.. I just couldnt help myself by watching all this .. :D

15. I'm a country singer and also like to throw in some rock here and there. I hate saying that because I've had people think that I was bragging. I'm not! It's just something that I enjoy and happen to be good at. I'll send a pm lundy.

16. Lundy,
    I didnt know you wanted to know about THOSE talents. I will ask my wife if I have any.
    Huntinbull

17. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Huntinbull,

NO!, I really don't, just trying to see what talents we have that may be available.

We have something cooking,to be announced this week, that will be a lot of fun. Just seeing what we may have to work with.

Kim

18. I can flare my nostrils and wiggle my ears at the same time......,but only for a fee :D :D :D

Oh yeah.....I have a double jointed right big toe also

19. I Used To Have A Aplliance Repair Business Before My Transplant..had The Accountant,secretary,the Whole Spiel//i Was Good At Replacing Parts.. :d Now Im Having All My Parts Replaced :d Nine So Far..still Waiting On The Brain Transplant :d

20. Yeah, that may be Rich, but no one can replace that heart of gold. ;)

I went for an attitude adjustment once, but they said they didn't have any in my size. I told them to *#@! off and went on my way. :eek: :D