close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mellon...?Please help.

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by RiverRat, Sep 19, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey i saw the advert for open enrollment to Flatheads 101, can ya give me the details, prices per lesson, ect.

Ive caught a few flatheads, but nothing close to the ones you catch. I do own a baitcaster w/clicker and a rod that might work, a few big hooks and a few big sinkers..so i might have the tackle to go after these big cats?

Let me know because im looking for a "pro" river catman to teach me the in's & out's of flatheads.....as you know im just a lowly carper and im always looking for big fish to catch.

Talk ta ya soon,

Scott;)

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Sorry Man, I only fish paylakes. But if you meet me @ Catfish Paradise this weekend I'll show you how to catch these monster flats from the real Ohio Trophy Waters..... Paylakes. ;)

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Mellon can show you how to catch turtles, snags, and lose fish due to improper knots..He cant show anybody how to catch fish...And catching bait, geeze forget it!

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I''ve gotten a lot better at catching bait. I look for the youngest or oldest in some cases person fishing w/ a basket of bluegills or othe rpan fish, I then go over & steal their basket!

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I forgot, Mellon can show you how to cast a large lively bait, 40 ft above the water and into a overhanging tree limb...I have seen him do it a few times, and I am always amazed at this bait placement idea of his.